Wednesday, September 16, 2020

3 yrs later-a new life

So, it's been a long time since my last post...
the reason....

That Girl: The One Who Changed Everything | Television Academy

Let's just say, after 45 yrs of marriage, I'm now experiencing the single life on my terms. 
I could say it was a horrible, gut wrenching experience, but, it really hasn't been, after all...
I'm still living in Mazatlan!




I found a lovely apt, half a block from the beach and still have friends who are my rock.


                              

Doggone Biscuits | A Mickey Mouse Cartoon | Disney Shorts - YouTube
Friend..."Linda, I know what you need now... 
another dog!"


Cartoon girl saying no Graphic Vector - Stock by Pixlr

Me....


2048x2048 Cute Little Girl With Kitten Ipad Air HD 4k Wallpapers, Images,  Backgrounds, Photos and Pictures
Friend...'Ok, how about a cute, cuddly kitten!'


Roseanne Barr Begged For Her Show Not To Be Cancelled - CINEMABLEND
Me..."No!"    


Pretty woman in retro dress sitting at the table with a cage with two  parrots, talking to birds outdoors. Vintage style, leisure outdoors.  Connection with nature Stock Video Footage - Storyblocks
Friend...'How bout a bird? 
You could talk to it all day!'


Debra Messing's New York Apartment Was Destroyed Right Before Filming Will  & Grace | Architectural Digest
Me..."NO!"


                         Friend... 'I know!!   

How The Mary Tyler Moore Show Got Women's Stories Just Right | Women and  Hollywood
'How about an iguana?!
You loved them in your last house!!'

                                

Everybody Loves Raymond's lovable actor Doris Roberts dies at 90 - tv -  Hindustan Times
Me..."ahhh NO!"

 

Friend...'Well then, what do you want?'

   

The Real Impact of 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show' - The Atlantic
Me..."Well all I need is a guy with a truck, to stop by every so often, to deliver stuff!" 


Secrets Of The Mary Tyler Moore Show
Friend...'Wellllll, I know a guy with a truck, and I'm sure he'll...uhhh...deliver stuff to ya!'

Me..."Ok, that would be...wait a minute!"



Friend...'Deliver stuff of course!

What the hell did you think?'

     

Penny Marshall, star of 'Laverne & Shirley,' dead at 75 – Fox News –  e-News.US
Me...'uhhhhhh'
                              

          Friend...'OMG Linda! You are sooooo bad,            but it's nice to have you back to normal though!!'


Just a day in the life of a Canadian, living and loving it in Mazatlan, my home in paradise! 

Linda