Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mosquitos

Enjoying our early morning coffee and tea in the front courtyard, around our little white table. Warming temps, early morning sunrises and the sounds of a wide variety of birds singing in the new day. 
And then I hear it....


Actually it's just a mosquito, normal size but to Hub it looks and sounds like this...



In yesteryears I would have jumped...but Hubs reaction is becoming all tooo familiar these days.





Calmly I reach over and put the electric bug zapper on the table.


As I rise to leave Hub touches my arm gently and advises me...'Thanks, but I know how to get the little bugger.'



"If you're sure?" not wanting to doubt his skill.




'Yeah...really. Not necessary. Got it all under control.'







Just then the phone rings and I do head inside to answer it.



While on the phone I look back and see Hub, taking controlling the situation.





First I see him talking...to the insect. 
Yup, letting the bug know that he is in total control...and then...







I watch him carefully grab his hat, his tool of destruction and then admire his upper body coordination...as I hear...


Whack....WhAcK!...
WHacK...WHAcK... 
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!







Just a day in the life of two Canadians, 
living and loving it in Mazatlan...our home in Paradise!


Linda and Hub