Tuesday, August 23, 2016

It's summertime!

"Summer means different things to different people but usually it's sun, sand and beaches.
But to me, it means we grab a flight north to Ontario Canada.




It's time to spend with the gbabies...family...and old friends."






Hub calls from the other room...'Aren't you forgetting something?'






"Oh yeah...those great people I used to work with."





'And????'






"Ahhh..you're a great husband?"






'What????'





"Well, you do go back to Maz and leave me up in Canada for a while longer."





Ever the calm and understanding husband ....'Nooo that's not it.'





"Hmmmm...nope. Can't think of anything else that summer means."





'Shopping woman!!!! SHOPPING!!!'




"Well, yeah. There's always a bit of shopping, of course."




'A bit???? How do you think I wrecked my back this month?'






"Hey that's because you over exercise. I told you that'd kill you!" 





'Picking up your suitcases at the airport didn't help either.'





"There were just two."






'50 lbs EACH and let's not forget that purse of yours.'





"But I need that stuff."






'Your purse alone was like 30 pounds!!! I swear to gawd I lost 2 inches in height just trying to get those bags to the car.'


"Ohhhhh you're exaggerating again as usual."


'Am I...Am I really? Why on earth do you bring back 'used' stuff from Value Village??? Real stores aren't good enough for you?'







"Hey, hey, heyyyy. That's a real store and besides, it has stuff we need."





'So we needed little star mirrors?'








"You might need those little mirrors when you're laid up and need to shave!"



'You put them in the garden!'





"Well, now you'll know where they are when you need them later!"




Just another day in the life of two Canadians, 
living and loving it in Mazatlan...
our home in Paradise!


Linda and Hub